Resources on Bowen Family Systems Theory
There are a variety of resources available for travelers on the systems journey.
- Murray Bowen, Family Therapy in Clinical Practice, Jason Aronson, Inc., 1985.
- Edwin H. Friedman, Generation to Generation: Family Process in Church and Synagogue, The Guilford Press, 1985.
- Edwin H. Friedman, Friedman’s Fables, The Guilford Press, 1990.
- Edwin H. Friedman, A Failure of Nerve: Leadership in the Age of the Quick Fix, The Edwin Friedman Trust, 2007.
- Edwin H. Friedman, The Myth of the Shiksa and Other Essays, The Edwin Friedman Trust, 2008.
- Israel Galindo, Elaine Boomer and Don Reagan, A Family Genogram Workbook, Educational Consultants, 2006.
- Roberta M. Gilbert, Extraordinary Relationships, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1992.
- Roberta M. Gilbert, Connecting With Our Children, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1999.
- Monica McGoldrick, Randy Gerson and Sylvia Shellenberger, Genograms: Assessment and Intervention, W.W. Norton and Co., 1999.
- Ronald W. Richardson, Family Ties That Bind, Self-Counsel Press, 1984.